GéoTITAN® On-site Training Course
About the course
The objective is to check the work done by the trainees du-ring their first weeks of use of the software, and help them solve specific issues and improve their skills and performances.
Topics are decided by the trainer and trainees just before the training, depending on the needs of the trainees and the difficulties faced with their first designs.
• Knowledge and experience in PANS-OPS procedure design
• Fluent in English or French
• Basic knowledge of Windows operating system (mouse, windows and file usage)
• Trainees should have followed the GéoTITAN initial training course
• Trainees should have used GéoTITAN® to design a few procedures with their own data and situation.
Up to 6