About the course
The objective is to provide to the attendees the necessary knowledge to handle Airspace4Flight® which is an extension of Data4Flight®. The attendees will be able to design and manage airspace structures, En-route paths, and associated elements/components in accordance with ICAO Annex 11 and ICAO Doc 8168 volume 2. They will be also able to generate En-route envelopes and make spatial analysis and environment assessment.
As an introduction, the course begins with a presentation of the Aispace4Flight® extension and its integration within Data4Flight®.
The course is then focused on the handling of Aispace4Flight® thanks to several presentations, on live demo and guided exercises. The attendees will learn the following items:
• Aispace4Flight® Main Features
• Airspace modeling (Creation/Modification)
• En-route track modeling (Creation/Modification)
• Envelopes generation
• Environment assessment (Penetrating obstacles and DTM cells)
• Spatial analysis (En-route Separation analysis)
• 3D visualization export
• Good knowledge in airspace design
• Data4Flight® training attended
• Geographical and aeronautical data knowledge
Up to 6